Here are Some of the Reasons Candidates Work with MSI...
and Why You Should, Too!
• We're a leading, international recruiting firm that has been enhancing the
careers of professionals since 1968.
• We can identify career opportunities in the locations you desire, through our worldwide client base.
• We work around your work schedule by often setting up after-hours meetings and interviews.
• We can get you face-to-face interviews, so decisions aren't made based on just a resume.
• We protect your confidentiality, whether you're considering a position across the country or down the street. We only refer you to a client with your approval.
• We screen the opportunity carefully to make sure it's a good match of skills, experience and personality.
• We prepare you for a successful interview through role playing and by identifying the client's "hot buttons"-such as their desire to solve a specific problem-so you can sell yourself most effectively.
• We can often secure more than one interview in the area, which may result in a quicker and better offer.
• We provide prompt follow-up and candid feedback from your interviews.
• We help negotiate a satisfactory, competitive compensation package, which may include bonuses and continuing education allowances. This thereby eliminates a possible adversarial situation between you and your potential employer.
• When necessary, we can assist in licensing and credentialing issues.
• We can help your relocation go more smoothly for you and your family by providing cost-of-living comparisons, real-estate assistance and community information-whether you need to locate a piano teacher for your child or a special school or cultural activity.
• We are accessible—24 hours a day.
• We require no fee from you as the candidate.
• We have thousands of delighted former candidates-many of whom have become our clients.